Things You Did Not Know About Strippers :In the modern world, the stripper’s business has changed. It is no longer a dead-end job, but strippers can make good money. There are a lot of misconceptions that it is a good job and people tend to judge them. Below are some of the facts you did not know about strippers.
- You probably know a stripper in your life. This industry has many women and men as exotic dancers and strippers. They come from different backgrounds and have various reasons to join the industry.
- You need to know that being a stripper does not degrade anyone. Most strippers will confess that they were once discriminated against and degraded in their job description. You might be surprised that graduate and undergraduate students are strippers to get money for their studies. It is like any other job as long as you can take care of your bills. You will need to involve your physical and emotional labor to be successful.
- Strippers are not porn stars or prostitutes. You need to understand the sex industry’s various aspects and not that every participant is a sex worker. Most of the strippers do not work as prostitutes. Please do not assume that when a stripper offers a lap dance, they can provide additional services.
- Most strippers pay to work. Strippers are independent contractors that mean that they pay to work in the clubs. Every time they get to work, they need to pay a house fee to get into the club. They also pay tips for house-moms, DJs, and other staff.
- Strippers have rights like any other employee. Strippers are what they wear when to work and how you speak to them. Under the federal labor law, strippers have the rights to be treated like any other employee, unlike an independent contractor. Strippers should have the rights to minimum wage and unemployment insurance. These rights will help them against exploitation and losing their earning capacity.
- When you get into a strip club, know that it is about fantasy and not sex. The challenge is that many fantasies are about sex since men who go to a strip club have other fantasies. It involves physical intimacy rather than an emotional attachment. Most men confess that they go to the strip clubs and stage shows to be seen and heard. They love to show off and see other women naked apart from their girlfriends and wives. Most strippers end up being therapists for clients with fewer clothes on. Men will go to the club for some make-believe and then take the excitement home. They will have an active imagination and enjoy it. The stripper’s job is to make them feel good about themselves.
To be a great stripper, you need self-confidence since you are meeting different characters each day. In as much as you will receive a lot of validation, you will also experience rejection. This industry is all about your body; you cannot force someone’s preference if you do not possess it. It is not a personal thing, but you need to respect their preference.
Related Videos about Things You Did Not Know About Strippers :
HOW TO BECOME A STRIPPER – ADVICE, TIPS, TRICKS
WHY BEING A STRIPPER WAS THE MOST EMPOWERING JOB I’VE HAD.
10 Facts You did NOT Know about STRIP CLUBS
STRIPPER 101: ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS
Things You Did Not Know About Strippers
exotic dancer statistics, is stripping worth the money