Reasons to Marry a Complicated Woman: It’s a proven fact that men are afraid of strong, independent and complicated women. They believe only they have a right to be complicated and do what they want. However, dating or even marrying a complicated woman is a rewarding goal. You may spend a lot of time and effort to win her heart and make her fall in love with you, but you will never regret you did it. Here’s why you should consider marrying a complicated girl:
You will be relieved to know we are setting the bar really low on this one, guys. Basically, all you have to do is not make matters much, much worse. Do not say or do anything incredibly stupid or insensitive, and make sure you are around and available when she needs you, and you can get through this, I promise.
Your first task is to become an informed husband. You will be amazed at how much better you become at dealing with her apparent possession by satanic demons once you understand what is really going on. Otherwise, you will probably find yourself flipping through the Yellow Pages to E for “Exorcist.”
Luckily, there are some great books out there that clearly explain not only what she is going through, but also what you as a husband should do to preserve your marriage and dissuade her from smothering you with a pillow one night.
Here are some tips from the Guys Guide to Gynecology for dealing with PMS:
- Since stress can exacerbate the effects of PMS, you should do whatever you can to help her relax during this time. If that means helping out more around the house, then do it. Basically, your investment in her relaxation will pay dividends in the form of your own preserved sanity.
- Her apparent insanity is not something she is doing to you; it is not completely under her control and it is definitely not something she is thrilled to be going through. She may even feel guilty. So be sympathetic, not defensive. Engage with her, and listen to her.
- Get out and exercise with her, or make sure she can get some time to go to the gym. Physical activity will go a long way toward making her feel better.
- Help her avoid sweets, salty foods, caffeine, and alcohol, and encourage her to eat frequent small meals rather than a few big ones. All this will help minimize the symptoms of PMS.
Here are some tips for dealing with menopause:
- Educate yourself about menopause. It is an amazing process, but can be scary as hell. You and your wife need to go through this together, with a complete understanding of what is happening.
- Remember, there is nothing to fix here, and you probably do not have any answers anyway. Just be supportive, ask a lot of questions, and listen to her.
- Menopause can have significant sexual side effects. Many women experience a decreased sex drive (although some experience an increase). Do not take it personally. If you have followed steps 1 and 2 above, it is probably the menopause, not something you have done that’s turned her off.
- Be patient. When she does want to have sex, recognize that her diminished estrogen levels can cause slower lubrication. Once again, be patient, and plan on using a water-based lubricant. Luckily for you, the conventional wisdom is that sex will become easier once you do it.
- Be involved. Participate in her medical consultations and remind her to take her medications on schedule. Improve your diet and exercise regimens together.
Remember, guys, it is quite possible that you will be going through some serious life transitions at the same time. Do not let your own issues cause you to get defensive or distant with her. Use this time to grow together, not apart. So, if there is a new little red sports car in the garage, you may want to let her drive it every once in a while, too.
If you wish to get your post published in Women Fitness Magazine, You are most invited for Guest Post.
Men’s Guide to Dealing with PMS and Menopause
dealing with pms girlfriend, dealing with pms depression, dealing with pms symptoms, dealing with pms mood swings, dealing with pms anxiety, dealing with pms at work, dealing with pms irritability, dealing with pms anger,
A woman has always been a magnet for a man. But it does not mean every woman can easily capture any man’s attention and build a long-lasting relationship with him. Certain women’s qualities, habits and behaviors can significantly weaken this magical magnetic pull and sometimes even push men away.
Attractive physical appearance enhances woman’s chances, but it is not the only key to a man’s heart. Modern men pay considerable attention to women’s temper, inner world and lifestyle. Read on to know what women’s qualities men find annoying and absolutely unacceptable.
Curvy women more prone to pain: Curvaceous women are more sensitive to pain than others, scientists believe. They said this vulnerability makes them even more attractive to men.
Things That Make a Woman Threatening. Women are, by nature, catty creatures. If you have been walking around on this Earth for any length of time, you have probably been on both the giving and the receiving ends of more than a few scratches. Battle-scared and broken, you can probably attest to the meanness of womankind, usually for what can feel like no apparent reason at all. However, what is the formula in one female that makes others perceive her as a threat? It actually comes down to 10 simple things. If you want to fit in, or if you want to delve a little further into the female psyche, read on.
If you’re looking for simple ways to feel more beautiful today, I can point you in the right direction. Feeling beautiful goes hand-in-hand with your level of self-esteem and these ways may help you with that. You should never feel badly about yourself since there’s definitely something beautiful about you. Don’t compare yourself to other women today and hopefully you will get rid of this habit forever. Follow these tips to see how you’ll feel about yourself.
Influenza and Women : Pandemic is a word that brings about a sense of trepidation and fright in us all. With the recent news broadcasts regarding the H1N1 Influenza Type A, or, most notably, the swine flu, a progressively greater amount of the world’s population is considering the flu shot as a means to possibly curb the embellished illness and others like it.
March 8 is International Women’s Day.
You’ve been running in routine every day of your life from the time you remember. Many of your peers think you’re handling it all way too well. There are many who ask you tricks to get done with their daily chores. The word ‘NO’ is something you are not familiar with. Apart from this, you play the roles of the wife, mother, daughter, sister, daughter-in-law, friend and colleague to the T. Everyone who knows you thinks you’re a superwoman.
Want it, need it, have to have it — but what precisely is happening when you’re climaxing? Here, the science behind the female orgasm
It’s the only thing that feels better than diving into a cool lake on a sweltering day, biting into a juicy cheeseburger when you’re starving, or even getting your wallet back after losing it on vacation abroad. An orgasm is that good. Which is why it bites that it doesn’t happen more often. According to several major surveys, only 25 percent of women always climax during sex with a partner.
There’s gotta be some silver lining to a dry spell, right?
In life, there are a couple universal truths that stand the test of time: Peanut butter tastes better with jelly. A bike ride on a brisk fall day is always a good idea. And, yes, dry spells happen to the best of us. But about that last one: Even though you may have heard that having a longer party of one means that your vagina could become “tighter,” experts say that this is actually not the case. At all.
Eat, drink, and erase years just by adding these gems to your grocery list.
The easiest way to improve your health is to attach a good-for-you habit to something that you do every day without even thinking about it—like eating! So the next time you’re at the grocery store, stock up on foods that pack anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, as well as fat-fighting antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. These options are delicious, versatile, and will make you feel and look great.
See How Much the Perfect Female Body Has Changed Over 100 Years : If you’ve ever found yourself wishing for this actress’s waist or that singer’s legs, remember this: The silhouette of the “ideal woman” changes year over year, so the physical qualities we embrace today are often at odds with those from previous generations.
Valentine’s Day is coming fast and most women would love to get some fabulous surprises on this special day. Although Valentine’s Day is not all about gifts, sometimes we express love through the giving of presents. Whether or not you’ll be lucky to receive any of these amazing surprises depends on how thoughtful and imaginative your sweetheart is. However, you can also surprise your partner with one of these Valentine’s Day ideas, if you know that he is not as creative as you or maybe he is just too busy to think about gifting you something special. Nevertheless, there are seven Valentine’s Day surprises every woman would like to get.
Problems Only Women With Big Boobs Understand : Packing bigger than a B cup can come with some unpleasant consequences.