We’ve all heard what techno-alarmists say about sexting: that it’s shameful, deviant, exploitative, and just stupid. But in many ways, it’s a new genre of personalized erotica. Now, everyone is her own author and illustrator with the ability to create provocative, graphic stories for herself and her object of desire.
1. “I’m coming.” They don’t just want to hear it, they want to make sure their neighbors hear it too, so scream it. Every guy wants to know he’s making you orgasm, and what better way to tell him than explicitly stating you’re orgasming, except, you know, sexy?
2. “You’re so good at going down on me.” We know this is a point of contention for a lot of guys, so it’s nice to know we’ve got nothing to worry about. Men want to hear this when they’re doing anything even if it’s something mundane like taking out the garbage. When it’s something that directly challenges our manhood, that desire increases tenfold.
3. “You’re so big.” This is in direct reference to our penis, not our overall weight and girth. No one wants to hear, “You’re so large that logistically I cannot carry out this primal human interaction, which our bodies were designed for, with you.”
4. “Wow, that was the best sex I’ve ever had.” You’ve got to mean it though. We can tell if you’re saying it the same way you would tell your friend Teresa that her meatloaf is good even though it’s horrible. Because bad sex is like meatloaf: They’re both fucking terrible things that happen to good people.
5. “I’ve never come like that before.” The Guinness Book of World Records was started by men who realized that setting records tickled the basest parts of our brains. Knowing we are your vagina’s personal orgasm champion warms the cockles of our heart.
6. “Damn, you just won the lottery.” Literally. We would love to hear this at any point in our day. It would somehow be even better if we found out we won millions of dollars while our penis is in a vagina.
7. “Do whatever you want to me.” We will immediately put you in doggy style.
8. “You look so sexy like that.” Whoa, what? Guys don’t think they can look sexy, because we’re guys. Unless we’re on the shortlist for People‘s Man of the Year, this compliment is pleasantly unexpected.
9. “Did you hear that we finally achieved world peace?” It would be so great to know that human suffering was eliminated within our lifetime.
10. “I can’t take it anymore. Let’s just do anal.” This is just like finding out about world peace, except with butt stuff.
11. “Oh, my best friend is at the door. Can she join?” Yes. Invite all your friends. Is this a trick?
12. “My whole body is shaking.” This is physical evidence we did well and we know you’re not just faking it.
13. “Can I just give you a blow job?” Did you just ask if you can do all the work while we get to lie there? Yes.
14. “That was so good, I don’t even care if you go out to the bar to watch the game with your friends even though I have no plans.” We’ve done it, we’ve achieved the perfect orgasm.
If you wish to get your post published in Women Fitness Magazine, You are most invited for Guest Post.
Things All Guys Want to Hear in Bed
Everyone’s heard about this “sexual peak” notion, right? Like that guys are at their sexual best around 18, and women hit their stride around 30—or something like that. Well, according to a new survey by sex toy company Lovehoney, women actually report having the “best sex” of their lives around age 26, while for men, it’s age 32—so pretty much the opposite of the old “sexual peak” myth. But the really interesting part of the survey is this: Chances are…if you’re having sex at all these days, no matter how old you are, it’s the best sex of your life.
New research shows that going off the pill could affect how attracted you are to your mate
Your birth control pill could affect your relationship, and not just because it halts baby-making. A new study published in theProceedings of the National Academy of Science followed 118 couples who met while the woman was on hormonal birth control and found that going off the pill could impact how attracted she was to her partner.
True love is something that all people search for, especially when they are young. Men and women have different attitude to love. It is a well-known fact that guys love with their eyes and girls love with their ears. That means all the words we hear from our guys are very important to us and we take everything serious. Being trustful, women can easily fall in love and give their heart away to those men who don’t deserve their great affection. That’s why I advise you to be reasonable when you start a new relationship. Don’t let your feelings and emotions prevail over your mind or you will get disappointed and frustrated. Consider the following reasons why you shouldn’t give your heart away so easily and you will manage to avoid big mistakes in your life.
The latest brain research shows that the human brain is uniquely wired to become addicted — to behaviors and substances. But is sex one of them?
People have been known to sleep through ringing alarm clocks or even an earthquake — but sex? A new study finds that nearly 8% of people with sleep disorders reported bouts of sexsomnia, in which they initiated or engaged in sexual activity with a partner or masturbated while asleep.
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a working knowledge of sex positions or a background in porn to be ridiculously good in bed. Instead, it comes down to more subtle (and realistic) factors that you may already posses. And if you don’t, we’re here to help you hone the skills you really need to blow your partner’s mind.
A three-decade snapshot of your snatch.
In Your 20’s…
Puberty’s totally over (thank gawd), and your organs have reached their adult size. Except, that is, for your labia majora, the outer “lips” that enclose the rest of your privates. Don’t be shocked to see these looking slimmer. As you age, subcutaneous fat, including that of your genitals, decreases.
In Your 30’s…
The hormone shifts that come with pregnancy or aging can cause your labia minora, the “inner” lips that encircle the clitoris and vaginal opening, to darken in color. So you can relax if, on your next self-check, it’s like 50 shades of (mauve-ish) gray down there.
The Big Stretch
The uterus balloons to watermelon proportions during pregnancy—then shrinks back down within six weeks after birth. Some 32 percent of women now deliver by C-section, sparing their vag opening similar stretching (though their surgery scars can ache or tingle for years).
In Your 40’s…
Though a woman’s egg supply dwindles rapidly in her early forties, she still ovulates and (sigh) gets her period. Cycles are a bit shorter, though, and tend to peter out by age 51—i.e., menopause. Your body puts the kibosh on fertility five to 10 years before that.
Your repro organs are supported by a hammock of tendons, tissue, and muscle. Extra pounds, aging, or years of high-impact workouts can loosen this pelvic floor, straining organs and causing bladder leakage or a “heavy” feeling down below. Your move: Kegels. Lots of ’em.
Lower estrogen levels affect the vagina’s acid-alkaline balance, which can spur inflammation—along with thinning and drying of the vaginal walls, which can cause itching, burning, and redness. Silver lining: Regular sex can prevent this atrophy (hop to it!).
How Your Vagina Changes in Your 20s, 30s, and 40s
When you fall in love with a guy or you simply like him, it is important to behave properly in order to attract his attention. We all know that men are interested in those women who are always mysterious and unpredictable. Even if you have a boyfriend or you are married, it is necessary to take efforts to impress him every now and then. Otherwise your partner will be bored and your relationship won’t be as strong and passionate as it was before. Due to this, you should constantly try to intrigue and amaze the one you love. This way, he will never notice other girls and you’ll be the only one for him. Sometimes it can be rather difficult to arouse a man’s curiosity, but if you behave naturally and use the following tips, you will reach your goal in no time.
You know many things most men find attractive in a woman but do you know that there are a few absolutely weird things almost every man finds attractive in his woman? I must admit I didn’t know most of these strange things until I started working on this post. I’ve found the information for this post through some research and interviews with men. Enjoy learning about weird things men find attractive in women and don’t forget to share your thoughts after reading through.
Every woman has some dating doubts, but if you’re experiencing any of the following issues, perhaps you are dating the wrong guy. To find long-term compatibility and true happiness, we should take matters into our own hands. Here are a few warning signs you are dating Mr. Wrong.
Having a fun date doesn’t have to break the bank. There are tons of ways to entertain a love interest and keep moths from taking up residence in your pocket book. Have fun on a budget with these 50 do-it-yourself dates. Your partner will definitely love most of these cheap date ideas.
A relationship with a married man can bring real problems into your life. It can cause work problem or even ruin your carrier entirely if relations are with your boss or colleague. Not to mention bad reputation. This kind of relations may be fun but are they worth all the damage they can cause to your life? I would not call it the worst thing ever, but you need to think carefully whether you really want it.