Home Tags Reasons why going outside is good for you

Tag: reasons why going outside is good for you

6 Reasons Why You Need to Spend More Time Walking

6 Reasons Why You Need to Spend More Time Walking
6 Reasons Why You Need to Spend More Time Walking

6 Reasons Why You Need to Spend More Time Walking : Believe it or not, just 23 percent of Americans get enough exercise to help them stay healthy. That leaves 77 percent of the population not getting enough exercise each day which increases their risk of disease, weight gain, and ongoing health issues.