Everything You Need To Know About Pre-Workout Supplements : If you are getting tired of losing steam during your workouts and not getting the results that you want, it may be time to think about changing up your pre-workout routine. If you aren’t seeing the best results, you may be battling against low motivation and energy; making it a challenge just to get up and get to the gym.
Pre-workout supplements come in many shapes and forms but they all have the same aim and purpose. Protein, energizers and other additives in pre-workout supplements can help you maximize your workout time and accelerate your results.
Pre-workout supplements and protein supplements are not controlled under current FDA standards, so it’s important to talk to your doctor before you start adding any new products to your diet. If you are interested in pre-workout supplements, here are a few of the key things that you should know.
Who Are Pre-Workout Supplements For?
You may think that a pre-workout supplement regimen is only for professional athletes or gym rats that are at the gym every day but, they are really designed for anyone to get the most out of their workout.
If you find that you are struggling to build up stamina and push yourself to get better results, a supplement might work for you. They can give you the energy and power to get the best workout.
Energy Drinks Vs. Supplements
It’s true that a stiff cup of coffee or an energy drink like RedBull or Monster can give you a kick of energy but they aren’t specifically designed to help your workout. Pre-workout supplements have added ingredients, stimulants, and nutrients that can help you add power to your workout like never before.
What Level or Strength of Supplement Is Right For You?
Your choice of workout supplement should take some serious consideration on your part. Your sensitivity to caffeine, your fitness level, your workout goals, and your overall health are all factors in deciding what supplement is right for you.
- Level 1 Supplement: This is a mild to a moderate stimulant. Perfect for casual workouts that require a bit of a kick.
- Level 2 Supplement: This is a moderate to high level stimulant. If you can tolerate several energy drinks or cups of coffee in a day this might be right for you.
- Level 3 Supplement: This is an extremely powerful stimulant and should only be used by those who have a regular supplement in their diet.
What Ingredients Are In A Quality Supplement?
There are many combinations and formulas when it comes to pre-workout supplements. It’s important to carefully read all the information on the product labels to know how they will affect you before buying any product.
Some of the most common supplement ingredients are:
- Caffeine – Average single dose between 135 – 300mg per serving
- Creatine Nitrate – Helps to build strength and muscle mass
- Beta-Alanine – Amino Acid to help your muscles endure a tough workout
- Teacrine – Non-stimulant energy source
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate – Powerful amino acid for muscle growth and tolerance
When you are putting in the effort to be in great shape by adopting a regular workout schedule, you want to get the best results for your effort. Take a look and compare the different pre-workout supplements on the market and find one that helps you power through to a better you.
Related Videos about Everything You Need To Know About Pre-Workout Supplements :
Are Pre-Workout Supplements Worth It?
Steel Supplements Enhanced Pre-Workout Stack Benefits Breakdown
Related Infographics about Everything You Need To Know About Pre-Workout Supplements :