Things Every Woman Should Know About Sex by Age 40 : Does your sex life need a makeover? Here’s your chance to brush up. From sex myths to sexual etiquette to health-boosting bedroom tips, these are the truths about sex every woman should know.
Here’s a fact: every woman in this planet must have at least one lingerie in the closet. By every woman, that means including you. The truth is you don’t have to wait for your wedding night or special occasions to buy lingerie. You can make ordinary nights with your partner an exciting one through lingerie.
There is one type of lingerie that must be part of every woman’s closet – babydoll. It has come a long way since it was first introduced in 1930s. At present, babydoll is among the well-loved pieces of lingerie because of its ability to bring out both the innocence and sexiness in a woman.
Learn about what babydoll lingerie is and find out what it can do for your sex life.
Babydoll as a lingerie
Babydoll is a type of lingerie that can be either a flirty piece of lingerie or something you can wear for the day – but with a blazer or cardigan. To be specific, it has a bra type top and a loose fitting body that is hemmed just right above the knee. It is made of sheer and lightweight fabrics such as silk, linen, chiffon, organic cotton or nylon.
Although it can be worn as a day dress, which can look amazing especially when you combine it with the right pair of accessories, baby dolls are first and foremost a staple outfit inside the bedroom. At the same time, it is known to emphasize both a woman’s innocence and sex appeal. Since the loose fitting skirt falls just between the belly button and upper thigh, babydolls come with matching underwear to add to the appeal.
That’s not all. There are styles that either expose or emphasize the breasts to add more appeal. You can even find styles that come with a cup, known as bralette, to enhance your cleavage. Also, babydoll’s designs as a lingerie vary. You can find something with lace, ribbons, embroidery, ruffles or sequins.
Babydoll dress for a better sex life
Have you considered baby doll when it comes to honeymoon or that special night with your man? If not, then now is the time to do it.
The good thing about babydoll is that it flatters almost all body types. It has the ability to hide figure flaws while still creating that silhouette for a sexy look. In other words, it can show off your bust or legs, especially if any of this is your greatest asset, while it hides your not-so-toned tummy and hips.
Aside from this, babydoll brings that sweet and innocent look, which can be appealing and sexy. Once your man sees you in that, he’ll surely get excited because once it is taken off, he will find a sexy and even more beautiful you. It is like unwrapping a present on Christmas day, which can be really exciting.
The key here now is choosing the right style for you. Don’t go for something too sweet since it can be unflattering, or too short since it can be awkward, especially when you’re not in your 20s anymore.
When you do Babydoll dress online shopping, always make sure you go for reliable and trusted online sellers. Check out the materials – should be a made of a high quality one – and their sizing chart since some stores’ charts vary. At the same time, compare the prices. Go for babydolls that can give you more value for your money. If there are freebies and discounts such as free shipping or free gifts, then much better.
So, are you ready to wear your babydoll dress?
Surrender Yourself to your Partner with Babydoll Dresses
Do you wish your partner would grab you by the hair and have their way with you? You probably do, because being dominated in bed is, according to research, one of the most popular fantasies for women (and men). But maybe you’re worried it’s anti-feminist to want to be submissive in bed. Well, you can stop feeling bad about it right now. Feminism is about having control over your own sex life, and if you want to exercise that control by asking your partner to take control, that’s just fine.
You don’t have to go very far for kisses!
1. You will never again tear a neck muscle for love. Kissing is better, eye contact is stronger, talking is easier. One out of every four relationships is derailed by an easily preventable neck strain.
2. He makes a nice little spoon too. Even if you’re not really into it, it’s nice to have the option.
3. Even small heels make you feel like a super model. You love him and all his lil’ness, but you also love a pair of stupidly high heels and how great they make you feel even when you’re awkwardly a head taller than him.
4. When you wear your most comfortable shoes (flats, obvs), you are the perfect height for each other. It’s easy to underestimate how important it is just to look each other right in the eye.
5. He probably has delicious Napoleonic tendencies. There’s some instinctual part of him that will always feel like he needs to compensate for something. Enjoy that compensation in bed.
6. He appreciates your height-blind love more than a taller man. Probably while he was chilling in a bar in college, a tall, beautiful woman pointed at him and drunk whisper-yelled to her friend, “He’s so cute but also so short. I just could never, you know?” She’s a sad, vague memory now, and you are the most beautiful lady in the world to him.
7. When you need to complain about something beyond your control, he empathizes. He wouldn’t change a thing about you, but he understands why you want to talk about the four freckles you don’t like.
8. You look unintentionally badass in his clothes. The only reason you paid $110 for cropped boyfriend jeans this spring is because Katie Holmes went out in her shortie ex Tom Cruise’s pants looking so badass the trend is still going, six years later.
9. Even when he puts your wine glasses on the top shelf, you can still get to them when you need to. His beer stein is up there too, and he’s got to be able to reach that easily.
10. King-size beds take up so much room; you don’t need one! You can enjoy sex on a conveniently compact full-size bed!
11. Once you are in bed, you have plenty of room for yourself. Sex is great and cuddling is lovely, but there is nothing more delicious in this whole wide world than spreading out your limbs on your own bed without hitting him in the face or kicking his shins. When it comes to bed-sharing: compact limbs FTW.
12. He’ll never use your head as an armrest. That annoying thing really tall people do every so often where they rest their elbow on your head, look down and say, “Hey, how’s the weather down there?” Yeah, he’s never done that to you.
13. He’s got perspective on what’s important. He probably cared for a while about how he looked to other people. Now he’s all grown up and he doesn’t give a shit what people think about anything. Perspective is always an invaluable quality in a partner.
14. You’ll never have to sacrifice the top of his head for the sake of a cute Instagram.Because couples who selfie well together, stay together.
Best Things About Dating a Short Guy
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a working knowledge of sex positions or a background in porn to be ridiculously good in bed. Instead, it comes down to more subtle (and realistic) factors that you may already posses. And if you don’t, we’re here to help you hone the skills you really need to blow your partner’s mind.
If you often wake up feeling stressed and miserable, worrying about the events of the previous day or the day ahead, you may want to know a few tricks to wake up happy every day. Although positivity is the key to happiness, there are some little changes that you can make to feel happier in the morning. Here are several tried and true ways to wake up happy every day.
When people live alone they are free to do whatever they wish and nobody can restrict them. There are also lots of people who live alone due to different circumstances. For example, they are single because they can’t find their love or they have divorced. Freedom is something that we all need from time to time. So, it can be a nice idea to move out and live apart from others. I think it is really good for young people who have just graduated from the university and want to start a new independent life without parents. However, before taking this decision you should consider certain bad habits that may spoil your life. Here is the list of some bad things which you have to avoid by all means.
Have you ever thought of how successful people reach their goals and realize their dreams into reality? One of the things that help them is sleep habits. As Dalai Lama once said “Sleep is the best meditation,” and he couldn’t have said it better! All those successful people everybody knows and rave, they know how to go through life with success without being stressed. They definitely do it with help of good deal of sleeping at night. If you follow their habit and get a better rest at night, you will be able to focus on your work, be less tired after it and feel happier in general. When lack of sleep can cause anxiety, irritability and even affect your relations. These sleep habits will help you to achieve your goals as successful people do, and make you one of them:
Every home can sometimes smell a bit funky no matter the reason. While many people buy air fresheners, there are a few frugal and more natural ways to make your home smell great. Some of these ways are quick and easy and others are more of a surprise, but they really work. Check out 8 tips and tricks to keep your home smelling good.
Some people think that Christmas celebration can be bright and unforgettable only when you have children in your family. But don’t be upset if you don’t have them. You have a great choice of various activities to try at Christmas time. Here you will read about some interesting ways of Christmas celebration without kids in your home.
Winter is already knocking in our doors and the cold winds, dark mornings and nights and chillness are unavoidable. It means that we will be spending more time indoors especially in our favorite rooms. When the season changes we also want some changes in the domestic things around us, we take out woolen sweaters and warm blankets, knitted socks or soft slippers. The instinct quietly whispers to renew some home accessories to make it more peaceful, cozy and comfy, so you can spend long winter nights nesting in your favorite armchair. So what can you do to refresh your room? Read on!
Sleep is the most important thing in any person’s life. Without a good night’s sleep a person is more likely to have a car accident and not be efficient at work. Proper sleep comes from having the right mattress. Unfortunately, when a person goes mattress shopping, that person is relying on the salesman to be honest and factual about proper sleep and what mattress will be the best fit. Salesmen are there to do only one thing, make a sale. Being a knowledgeable consumer about mattresses is the best way to avoid overpaying or buying the wrong mattress. Here are some tips and hints about what to look for and what not buy when mattress shopping.
Color is one of the most important things to consider when painting a bedroom. Designers know the psychology of colors and that’s why a bedroom always looks so beautiful and relaxing after a designer’s finished it. If you’ve decided to paint your bedroom, here are a few most relaxing paint colors to use in your bedroom.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by stress and you can’t get to sleep, you might be looking for some ways to help you relax at night. Most of us feel this way after a very long day at work. Stress it’s not a problem if you know these ways to kick back and relax at night.