It can seem to be a little frustrating for you if your home pregnancy test kit shows no result, despite experiencing some of the early pregnancy symptoms. While nobody knows the right way to make you pregnant, a lot depends on your lifestyle habits and health status. In fact, the entire process of trying for a baby is a trial and error method. However, here are a few tips that could help you conceive soon.
Some people think that Christmas celebration can be bright and unforgettable only when you have children in your family. But don’t be upset if you don’t have them. You have a great choice of various activities to try at Christmas time. Here you will read about some interesting ways of Christmas celebration without kids in your home.
1. “I’m coming.” They don’t just want to hear it, they want to make sure their neighbors hear it too, so scream it. Every guy wants to know he’s making you orgasm, and what better way to tell him than explicitly stating you’re orgasming, except, you know, sexy?
2. “You’re so good at going down on me.” We know this is a point of contention for a lot of guys, so it’s nice to know we’ve got nothing to worry about. Men want to hear this when they’re doing anything even if it’s something mundane like taking out the garbage. When it’s something that directly challenges our manhood, that desire increases tenfold.
3. “You’re so big.” This is in direct reference to our penis, not our overall weight and girth. No one wants to hear, “You’re so large that logistically I cannot carry out this primal human interaction, which our bodies were designed for, with you.”
4. “Wow, that was the best sex I’ve ever had.” You’ve got to mean it though. We can tell if you’re saying it the same way you would tell your friend Teresa that her meatloaf is good even though it’s horrible. Because bad sex is like meatloaf: They’re both fucking terrible things that happen to good people.
5. “I’ve never come like that before.” The Guinness Book of World Records was started by men who realized that setting records tickled the basest parts of our brains. Knowing we are your vagina’s personal orgasm champion warms the cockles of our heart.
6. “Damn, you just won the lottery.” Literally. We would love to hear this at any point in our day. It would somehow be even better if we found out we won millions of dollars while our penis is in a vagina.
7. “Do whatever you want to me.” We will immediately put you in doggy style.
8. “You look so sexy like that.” Whoa, what? Guys don’t think they can look sexy, because we’re guys. Unless we’re on the shortlist for People‘s Man of the Year, this compliment is pleasantly unexpected.
9. “Did you hear that we finally achieved world peace?” It would be so great to know that human suffering was eliminated within our lifetime.
10. “I can’t take it anymore. Let’s just do anal.” This is just like finding out about world peace, except with butt stuff.
11. “Oh, my best friend is at the door. Can she join?” Yes. Invite all your friends. Is this a trick?
12. “My whole body is shaking.” This is physical evidence we did well and we know you’re not just faking it.
13. “Can I just give you a blow job?” Did you just ask if you can do all the work while we get to lie there? Yes.
14. “That was so good, I don’t even care if you go out to the bar to watch the game with your friends even though I have no plans.” We’ve done it, we’ve achieved the perfect orgasm.
If you wish to get your post published in Women Fitness Magazine, You are most invited for Guest Post.
Things All Guys Want to Hear in Bed
What is fear but a series of chemical reactions inside of the human brain? For tens of thousands of years, fear has both helped and hindered mankind in a constant struggle to survive. As a parent, one of the most difficult obstacles to overcome is convincing children not to be afraid of things that are not real. An extremely common mythical monster that children ‘see’ is the classic monster under the bed. This monster can look like anything, and usually takes on a form that the individual child fears the most. What can parents do in order to convince their children that these monsters aren’t real? How can they show them how to deal with their fears?