Soybean for your beauty care : Soy or soybean is a protein-rich legume, commonly processed into tofu, milk, oil or even soy protein. A bowlful of soybean offers fibre, minerals, and vitamins. These nutrients make it highly beneficial to achieve flawless skin and hair. We give you 4 such reasons to incorporate soybean in your daily skin and haircare routine.
Soybean for your beauty care
#1 Controls signs of ageing
As we age, we lose the vital hormone – estrogen, that helps maintain skin elasticity. Soybean pumps in estrogen with the help of phytoestrogen present in it, thereby keeping wrinkles, fine lines, discolouration and dark spots at bay.
#2 Moisturises skin
Applying a paste of soybean could replace over-the-counter moisturisers and leave your skin soft and supple. Also, if you are looking to seep out that excess oil from your skin, soybean is an ideal remedy.
#3 Strengthens nails
Brittle nails often speak volumes about your health. To better their condition, the protein-rich soybean could work wonders and eliminate fungus nail infection too. For instant relief, just dip your nails in some soy sauce.
#4 Nourishes hair
A natural remedy like soybean could prove extremely therapeutic for your hair. The omega-3 fatty acids in soybean make it a key ingredient to overcome hair loss, dry and brittle hair. Soybean helps improve hair texture and adds the needed elasticity to it.
How to use soybean
Soybean pack for wrinkle-free, moisturised skin
- Mash some soybeans and put in a few drops of water.
- Mix and make a fine paste for application.
- Leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Do this at least 3 times a week to see the difference.
Soybean juice for healthy hair
- Massage your scalp with some pure soybean juice.
- Wash off with cold water.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo, if you wish to.
- Do this regularly for 3 months.
Soybean oil with rosemary leaves for thicker hair
- Mix natural soybean oil with crushed rosemary leaves. Rosemary is known to increase blood circulation in the scalp and hence stimulates hair growth.
- Massage this on your scalp thoroughly in circular motions. Apply it all through your hair as well.
- Once done, rinse it off thoroughly with a mild shampoo.