How to Stop Hair Loss : There are a thousand and one, if not two, hair loss treatments, from the natural, to the herbal, and eventually to synthetic treatments. Some prevent hair loss, some treat it and others stop it, if it is in the cause range, yes it can be stopped.
Hair loss as the name implies is the loss of hair, the more than usual loss if hair. Never experienced hair loss? Great, then the preventive treatment will be extremely necessary, it can happen to the best of us. Experiencing hair loss? Don’t hold back, let’s find a suitable treatment for you, of course, which should never come before a professional’s advice.
First, let’s browse into the beauty of hair, it is the crowning glory after all. Many people do not understand why it is necessary to take care of your hair in the first place. Some others push it into their personal hygiene, the hair is an entity solely on its own ready to serve you or mar you ever so slowly.
Why Should You Maintain Your Hair?
The hair doesn’t fall at once, it is a gradual process of drying scalp to drying hair to breakage and dandruff just before it begins to fall. Like a delicate rose shedding its petals, you go through fashion magazines and see soft, bouncy, smooth, lusted hair, that also doesn’t come all at once, still a gradual process.
Should I maintain my hair? And why? Yes, you should, not just for personal hygiene sakes but for confidence, extra highlight, enlightenment, silent compliments, and an overall good impression.
Now that there’s a little light on why our hair should be taken care of as an entity on its own, we’d take a long, hard look on how to take care of our hair. Back in the days, there was an ideology that taught that we should wash our hair and dry it on a regular basis to keep it clean.
While that is not entirely wrong, it teaches how to strip our scalp of oils and nutrients needed for proper hair growth – on a regular basis, the first cause of hair fall as it were. Washing, being necessary does not automatically equal excessive washing.
Primary Ingredients in Hair Loss Shampoos
Before using any shampoo product, some ingredients must be contained in the shampoo these ingredients are relentless in the deterring of hair loss –
- Caffeine – Unbelievable? Well, a necessary counteragent of hair loss is caffeine, your regular jolt of electricity for those lazy muscles in the mornings. Studies show that caffeine fights against the suppression of hair follicle production by testosterone. It is also known for the increment in the length of hair shafts.
- Ketoconazole – Research has shown that ketoconazole and minoxidil regimens improved size and proportion of anagen follicles. It also aids in the treatment of fungus found on the scalp.
- Saw palmetto – A berry plant that has been effective in the treatment of hair loss. It also serves as a food source and medicine for other health issues.
- Biotin – This is also known as vitamin B7. It is responsible for the strengthening of the follicle. A weak follicle will not be able to carry healthy hair.
Best Hair Loss Shampoo Treatments
With these ingredients in your shampoo, little activities as washing your hair become a preventive measure against hair loss. There are a few shampoos with these qualities already, hair loss shampoos that fight not only hair loss but dandruff and enhances hair health, which has been tested and proven.
- Lipogaine’s Big 5 and Big 3 Shampoos – The Big 3 and Big 5 shampoo is a gentle shampoo that could be used by both men and women of all hair types but the Big 3 shampoo, cannot be used as frequently as any other hair loss shampoo, while the Big 5 shampoo, may dry out hair if a conditioner is not used. The difference between the Big 3 and Big 5 is, the Big 3 has ketoconazole but the Big 5 does not and the Big 5 has essential oils like argan and saw palmetto.
- Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo – it helps in reviving dormant hair roots and also treats other scalp related issues. This shampoo is designed for men but due to its caffeine base, it is suitable for women too.
- Hair surge – This is another extremely helpful shampoo in the fight against hair loss. The shampoo is a bit more expensive than other hair loss shampoo but it remains on the hair until it’s is absolutely absorbed. It has a mixture of three active ingredients that aid in the prevention and treatment of hair loss – the ketoconazole, caffeine and saw palmetto. It is safe for all hair types and for both males and females.
- Nizoral – The Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is beneficial in scalp cleansing, its anti-fungal properties fight dandruff, and blocks androgen receptors. The sham also reduces hair follicle inflammation but, if left on the hair for too long it may lead to dryness and irritation.
- Regaine Extra Strength Foam Extra Strength Minoxidil 5% Foam – 3x 73ml Canisters
These are the top hair loss shampoos that you could try to effectively start the combat against hair loss. Aside from the washing and conditioning process, there are some treatments for hair loss. The choice of treatment strategy depends on the cost budgeted for treatment, allergic reactions to certain medications.
Other factors that influence choice could be the available treatment within your location as some people do not enjoy the thought of having to go outside of their comfort zone to get treatment, not just any treatment, but treatment for hair nonetheless.
Other Treatments That Can Be Taken with Hair Loss Shampoos
Some of these treatments include;
- Egg mask
- Chicken or any other lean meat
- Coconut milk
- Licorice root
- Aloe Vera
- Beetroot juice
- Green tea
- Fenugreek seed
- Onion juice
These are all natural treatments for hair loss. Although, there are some synthetic treatments of hair loss –
- Hair supplements like biotin
- Artificial hair implant
- Rogaine – a product that has been proven to maintain noticeable hair regrowth in 4 out of 5 men. Its main active ingredient is minoxidil which contributes to the revitalization of hair follicles.
Hair loss can be slowed down but there isn’t any major cure for hair loss in recent times. Also, with proper care, it can be prevented.
Related Videos about How to Stop Hair Loss :
Treating Difficult Female Pattern Hair Loss Successfully in Over 99% of Patients
Mayo Clinic Minute: Treatment for hair loss in women
Hair Loss in Women – Why Stronger Minoxidil Doesn’t Mean Better Results, and a Proven Alternative
Treating Diffuse Hair Loss in Women Despite Limits of Hair Transplants, PRP, and Minoxidil
How to stop hair fall in Just 7 Days- Hair Fall Solution & Hair Fall treatment
How To Stop Hair Loss – Expert Tips To Follow
Common Causes Of Excessive Hair Loss In Women | Hair Care Tips
24 MIND-BLOWING Reasons For Hair Loss & How To Prevent It!
Hair Loss – Causes, Symptoms and Treatment Options
Related Infographics about How to Stop Hair Loss :
How to Stop Hair Loss
how to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally, how to stop hair fall immediately, how to stop hair fall and grow new hair, how to prevent hair loss for teenage guys, how to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth, hair loss remedies, stop hair loss vitamins,