How Ayurvedic Treatments can Benefit you in Diabetes Mellitus : Diabetes Mellitus is rapidly increasing throughout our blue planet as a warning sign. Therefore due to high numbers of diabetes, and is known as the ‘capital of Diabetes in the world.’ Ayurveda is the oldest traditional healing system of India, which holds several kinds of natural remedies or Ayurvedic treatments for diabetes mellitus.
It is a metabolic disorder characterized by various symptoms like high blood sugar levels, polyurea, polydipsia, polyphagia, and fatigue.
Sometimes this chronic disorder is associated with problems in the nervous system, retina, and kidney.
Now I’m going to explain why this problem is increasing rapidly. There are different reasons for the occurrence of diabetes mellitus. It is also famous as a silent killer.
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Unhealthy diet
- Lack of physical activities
- Genetic predisposition
- Stress or tension
Living a sinful lifestyle is the main reason for the rapid increase in diabetes mellitus in this whole world. In this overburdened busy time, most people love to have junk food, but they don’t know that it is unhealthy and may cause various health issues like diabetes mellitus.
In Modern conventional medicine, a system has developed Hypoglycemic medication to control the blood sugar level; hence, there is no treatment to eliminate it from your body and give you complete relief from this problem.
It is very dangerous to continue your diabetes treatment with allopathy medicines because they do not cure the problem. Allopathy medicines affect your kidney’s filtration function and increase the risk of heart diseases and kidney failure. I don’t think you want to risk your whole life using allopathy medicines to treat your Diabetes Mellitus.
Ayurveda or Ayurvedic treatments for diabetes mellitus through its armory become a significant source of Ayurvedic remedies to cure diabetes without side effects and helps in improving lifestyle. Even the World health care organization (WHO) also has identified the importance of Natural Ayurvedic remedies to Cure or manage diabetes Mellitus.
Along with natural herbs or spices, Ayurveda prefers some Ayurvedic therapies to heal the diabetes mellitus. To address this Metabolic disorder, Ayurveda works on the entire body cleaning process (Shodhana), Healthy lifestyle, diet ( Pathya-Apathya), Yoga, and meditation.
Several Ayurvedic studies show that excessive stress also causes aggravation of diabetes mellitus. For stress management in Ayurveda, along with natural remedies, Ayurvedic physicians instruct you to do some particular yoga and meditation to reduce stress.
Ayurvedic treatments for diabetes mellitus:
Diabetes treatment in Ayurveda has various techniques to eradicate this problem from the body.
As the name indicates, ‘Shodhan’ is the entire cleansing and purification of the body holistically. This process is also known as detoxification and Panchakarma therapy. In this therapy, natural herbs or herbal oil and ghee are used to clean the whole body and remove the toxins from each cell of the body. This ayurvedic process includes various steps to do Shuddhikaran of body,
Healthy lifestyle and diet
Quality of lifestyle and diet is the main concerned area in people with diabetes. And Ayurvedic treatments for diabetes mellitus has the potential to make your lifestyle and diet healthy and helpful in blood sugar control. Therefore, it is essential to know the carbohydrates have a significant impact on your blood sugar levels. Some tips may help you manage diabetes mellitus and prevent you from getting diabetes mellitus.
- Choose the less in carbohydrates, such as whole grains ( brown rice, whole oats), pulses( beans, chickpeas, lentils), and cut down the intake of white rice, white bread, and processed cereals.
- Avoid intake of extra salt in the diet.
- Fruits and vegetables are fiber-rich and help control blood sugar levels and contain bioactive enzymes. Hence it protects against various harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Cut down the sugar and sugar-containing food items in your diet.
- Be always smart when you choose snacks. Eat nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetable salads instead of having preservatives containing chips and biscuits.
- Eliminate the habit of drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking.
- Regular physical activity is one of the vital steps of diabetes mellitus treatment in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Household Remedies for Diabetes mellitus:
Now the question is that, does Ayurveda provide natural herbs to counter the Diabetes Mellitus? Yes, Ayurveda Provides natural home remedies that will help you to heal diabetes. Ayurvedic treatments for diabetes mellitus contains various natural remedies such as,
- Bitter gourd: Bitter gourd juice and its dried powder intake are useful in blood sugar control.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is an essential useful spice that helps control the blood sugar level due to its antioxidant property.
- Neem and curry leaves: Theses both natural herbs improve the insulin sensitivity of body cells. It enhances the pancreas function and enhances the body cell to use insulin properly to control blood sugar levels.
You can also use fenugreek, Amla, Flax seeds, Giloy, Triphala, and Turmeric as a diabetes treatment in Ayurveda.
Related Videos about How Ayurvedic Treatments can Benefit you in Diabetes Mellitus :
Diabetes Cure: Can Ayurveda Treat Diabetes? Hear it From Our Expert.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
What Ayurveda says about Diabetes treatment?
What are the remedies for Type 2 Diabetes in Ayurveda?
How Ayurvedic Treatments can Benefit you in Diabetes Mellitus
patanjali ayurvedic medicine for diabetes, permanent treatment for diabetesayurvedic herbs for diabetes, diabetes diet chart in ayurveda, ayurvedic research on diabetes, home made ayurvedic medicine for diabetes, diogen ayurvedic medicine, side effects of ayurvedic medicines for diabetes,