Best Tips for Working Moms to Take Care of your Babies During Lockdown : The COVID-19 pandemic has done a lot of damage to each and every sector and has created a global disaster. With each day the number of cases is on a rise with no near signs of a vaccine.
However, if we look closely at a very small part, the lockdowns imposed by the governments have made it bit easy for working mothers to take care of their babies.
At normal times, working mothers had to appoint a babysitter and had to leave their babies at home. However with organisations switching to the Work from home model, it has become easier for working moms to manage their babies. But again, this is just the emotionally side of things. If we look closely, things have got even worse for working moms.
Earlier they had to manage their work only having appointed a babysitter for their babies.
But now being at home they need to manage both their babies as well as their monotonous office jobs. Below are few tips that would make life easy for working moms:
Let us divide this into two categories:
Managing your professional life:
Below are few tips that would help you manage your professional life.
- Inform your manager well in advance. It is necessary that you communicate with your boss explaining him/her your situation and that you have a small baby and there might be interruptions in calls. This would set an expectation to your boss and giving a heads up is a good thing to do.
- Try to set up your workplace somewhere with a door which can be closed. There might be important meetings, client deliverables which require your utmost attention. It is important that you create a physical distance with your baby for that short interval so that business is not hampered.
- Manage your work schedule. Since everything has become virtual, request your manager if your working hours could be made flexible. Maybe before morning or late night as per your schedule. This would help you increase your productivity as you can work fast at times when your baby is asleep.
- Take short but frequent breaks from your work and check on your baby so as to ensure he/she is fine and isn’t feeling lonely or uncomfortable. Try to wear a loose comfortable dress so that you could quickly move from one place to another. Looking for such a dress in your price? Search for Nayomi coupon codes and complete your amazing purchase at the store.
Managing your personal life and your baby:
While ensuring that your professional activities aren’t hampered, you also need to ensure that you give your baby utmost love, attention and care because after all that’s simply more important. Here are few tips that would help you manage your baby.
- Create a daily schedule by prioritizing your daily chores. Working from home brings in a lot of responsibilities too. You would probably have to cook meals for your family too. The best idea is to make a routine such that your meals are planned the night before. Plan out your meal beforehand and try to do the ground work (cutting, chopping, marinating etc) the previous night so that you could quickly cook the meals the next day.
- Try to arrange games and other activities which your baby loves to do. Probably get some toys for your baby from Firstcry and engage them while you attend an important client meeting. Don’t forget to check for Firstcry coupon codes.
- Plan your baby’s sleep time efficiently. If you have a client meeting at suppose 4 PM in the next evening, try to keep your baby awake and engage him/her in fun activities. Try to tire out your baby by playing games. Giving a good meal to a tired baby makes it feel asleep. Join you client meeting and deliver your tasks while your baby sleeps peacefully.
- Share your responsibilities with your spouse and family. Maybe, organizing shifts for looking after the baby is a great solution. Things become very easy when the responsibilities are shared.
So following these tips, you’ll absolutely nail it in managing your baby and your office in parallel. In such challenging situations, try to be 100% mentally fit and that would give you a great support in balancing your professional and personal life at the same time.
Related Videos about Best Tips for Working Moms to Take Care of your Babies During Lockdown :
8 Tips For Working Moms To Balance Work And Kids Effectively
HOW I BALANCE WORKING FULL-TIME AS A NEW MOM | OLIVIA ZAPO
Best Tips for Working Moms to Take Care of your Babies During Lockdown
how to manage work and baby, how to take care of baby when both parents work, tips for working moms with newborns, working mom tips, working full time with a baby, how to be a good wife and mother while working, is there ever a solution for working mothers, working mom life,