Benefits of Vaping for Women : Smoking is known to bring plenty of negative effects on the body. But there are certain risks associated with smoking when it comes to women’s health. If you are a woman who is a regular smoker, it is important to pay attention to these health risks and what their long-term impact is for your overall health.
Smoking and Women’s Health
The following are some of the detrimental impacts that smoking can cause on a woman’s health:
- Smoking can have a direct effect on a woman’s reproductive health. Regular smoking can lead to a variety of health issues for women such as irregular periods, painful periods, infertility, early menopause, and low estrogen levels.
- Smoking can also impact a woman’s respiratory health. One of the most common conditions acquired by people who smoke is known as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. When you develop this condition, you find it difficult to breathe and the condition worsens as time goes on. This is an incurable disease.
- Smoking can also lead women to develop certain types of heart disease. In fact, majority of heart diseases in men and women who are under 50 years of age are linked to smoking. Another complication that could arise from this is the possibility of developing abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Finally, smoking is linked to increased risk for developing certain types of cancer. And it is not just lung cancer that you are in danger of because you can also develop kidney, liver, colorectal, and throat cancers.
- Women who smoke on a regular basis are also less likely to get pregnant (versus women who do not smoke). And for those women who are able to conceive, there is also the high risk of developing pregnancy complications due to smoking.
Why Switch to Vaping?
Women who are scared about the health impacts of smoking usually turn to vaping. It is a commonly accepted alternative to the former because you can get the same satisfaction but without the harmful effects on your health.
Here are some of the reasons why vaping is preferred by women these days, over smoking:
- Vaping is safer as compared to smoking. The Royal College of Physicians – an organization comprised of more than 35,000 doctors from all over the world – state that vaping is up to 95% safer than traditional smoking. Vaping is not associated with tar, combustion, or nicotine. When you switch to vaping from smoking, you can enjoy the benefits of a smoke-free lifestyle. For example, you can improve your oral hygiene, improve your lung capacity, and have more beautiful skin.
- You can also control or completely eliminate your nicotine intake. You can choose from a variety of pod vape and e-juices that are available in different flavors and strengths. You can also find e-juices that are nicotine-free if you want to lower your nicotine levels or eliminate it altogether.
- When it comes to vaping, you can get instant satisfaction as there are plenty of flavors to choose from. The popularity of vaping has resulted in many manufacturers offering a wide range of e-juice flavors. Not only is vaping healthier but it is also more enjoyable!
Whether you are a woman or man, there are plenty of benefits that you can get from vaping. You can learn more about those benefits in this essential guide for vape mods.
Related Videos about Benefits of Vaping for Women :
Smoking vs Vaping
Smoking vs Vaping
Vaping Stories:Benefits of Vaping
Top Benefits of Vaping
Benefits of Vaping for Women
vaping vs cigarettes government studies, e cigarette, e-cigarette dangers, vaping to quit smoking, benefits of vaping, vaping vs smoking 2018, juul, e cigarettes for sale,