Make Daily Declaration
The reason that we have an inadequate self image is because of our past conditionings, we have a feeling that we are not good, and we are not worth of the things that we desire. What “daily declaration” does is to give you new conditioning of self-worth and condition yourself to believe what you want can be yours. This is similar to affirmation, but much more powerful and much more effective. Here are the steps to help you setup your own daily declarations. As Step One, you may list every thing that you need
like new furniture Bills paid, Medical insurance New suit Write down everything you need… As Step Two, you may List every thing that you want like you need to have $1,000,000 in the bank, A $500,000 house Rolls Royce 6 month trip around the world Write down everything you want… here, you must remember not to limit yourself, write everything that you truly want. As Step Three, you should list the personal qualities you need or want like ability to concentrate, ability to finish what you start as Creativity, To be friendly to others, Personal confidence. Write down very personal quality that you need or want… As Step Four, you must turn lists into goals Write all your three lists in the form of goals. Prepare check list for writing goals like, do you really want it? Does this goal contradict any other goal you are setting? Any problem with goal cooperation? (would your family be against your goals) Is it positive rather than negative? Is it expressed in total detail? Is it realistic? Is this goal high enough? Are you including the personality factors necessary to goal achievement? Is each goal stated as though already accomplished? Use this checklist to help you write your goals. Your possible goals will look like this… Tangible goal: I live in a $500,000 house. Intangible goal: I am calm and cheerful, I share my inner peace and happiness with others. Then you are ready for “Daily Declaration”
Immediately upon awakening, read your list of goals as you prepared. Read aloud, if this is not possible, then move your lips as you read silently. This is important.
After reading each goal, pause, and visualize in your mind your goals already accomplished.
Just before you go to sleep, repeat the morning process. That is all you need to do to use the daily declaration to change your self image. As an added bonus, all the goals that you have written down for your daily declaration will come true.
2. You must do it daily, if you miss a day, the effectiveness will drop dramatically.
Let’s move on to the second strategy for changing your Inadequate Self Image.
Some Yog Exercise
This is another suggestion and should only be applied to your intangible goals, and cannot be applied to tangible goals. The reason is that this technique works at the lower level of consciousness, if the subconscious mind is conditioned to believe that your have already had your dream house, dream cars, etc, it will stop helping you to achieve that.
Before you act upon this suggestion, you will need to go to a lower level of consciousness. Here is what you need to do…
Sit in a comfortable position (do not lie down, because you will easily fall asleep), scan your body from head to toe. Feel your muscles relaxing as you scan each part. As you feel yourself become quieter, and more relaxed, start count from 1 to 20. Feel yourself go deeper into the relaxed state, and once you reach 20, you will be in the state that you want to be. That is how you prepare yourself into the lower level of consciousness. Here are the steps suggested:
1. Take one intangible goal from your daily declaration goal list. Intangible goals are those regarding to your basic personality or character qualities, such as the ability to concentrate, the ability to read faster etc. Choose one goal only! To maximize the effectiveness of super suggestion, you should work on one intangible goal only until it is attained. You will be surprised how fast you can accomplish that.
2. Take one or two keywords from your goal statement that you choose. You will use the keywords instead of the whole statement while you are in the lower state of consciousness, so that you don’t have to commit the entire statement into memory.
3. Read your entire goal statement
4. Go to the lower level of consciousness using the method I just described.
5. Repeat the keywords several times.
6. Come back to the normal state by counting from 20 to 1. When you reach 1, tell yourself you feel fully awake, totally alert.
NOTE: Both daily declaration and yog exercise must be carried out each day. Daily declaration is for both tangible goals and intangible goals. Yog exercise is for intangible goals only. Daily declaration should be done every morning and evening, and as many times as you want throughout the day. Yog exercise needs only be done once a day, suggested time is before lunchtime. And with yog exercise, you work on one goal at a time.
Be Happy – You Can Accomplish Your Dreams through daily declaration and yog exercise.