4 C’s of Engagement Diamond Rings : When we decide to marry our loved one, the first and most important and obvious thing to do is to propose, and one whether it’s the guy or the girl needs a ring to propose, or in this case to engage. Now, the ability of a person to buy a ring differs due to budget but a few basic things remains the same.
We all know the 4 C’s of engagement diamond rings, namely, cut, color, clarity and carat. All of the 4 have distinct and very important meanings. Cut is the most important, because it has the biggest influence on the diamond’s sparkle. Second most important factor is color, which basically means the diamond’s lack of color, the lighter the color is of the diamond, the better the quality and higher the price or higher the grade.
How to buy Engagement Diamond Rings
While buying engagement diamond ring there are a lot of things to consider, a lot questions, about budget, size, or even getting ripped off. So many wrong turns can be taken. So here are a few tips to consider:
- Budget: First things first, the budget. Everything in the list later on depends on the budget. It’s not something to be ashamed of, not everyone can afford expensive jewelry and that’s okay as long as your partner understands the love behind the ring. If he or she does not, well, then you might have to reconsider.
- Certification: We talked about the 4 C’s to consider while choosing a ring but while deciding who to buy it from, only two C’s matter, Credentials and Certification. Read reviews about the shop and talk with others who have given positive reviews earlier. You should compare the services offered by two or more companies before you settle for any single one. Carat certification is one such factor that must be considered before you choose a company.
- Size and style: You now need to choose the style of cut you want to buy. There are a lot of cuts available like round cut, princess cut, pear cut, oval cut, and heart cut etc. The second thing to consider is the size of the ring. No, not the carat but your partner’s ring finger size, how to do that, that’s up to you.
You need to balance your budget and also choose a branded insurance for your Diamond Ornaments:
- Balancing your budget: Now, that you did everything above, decided your budget, choose an engagement diamond rings store, decided your style and size, next step is to balance your budget. Balancing your budget basically means, to decide among the 4 C’s according to your budget, or in other words how much of each C do you want in order to maximize the beauty of the ring.
- Personal touch: You can add a personal touch if you want. Maybe a symbol which means a lot to your relationship or a phrase or a quote or initials of him or her. All engagement diamond rings store does that, sometimes they charge, sometimes they don’t.
- Insurance: Well, she is going to wear it forever, insuring it is always a smart idea. All engagement diamond rings stores insure your rings so that there is some kind of a replacement policy or in the unlikely event of returning it, so that they can return some cash for it in exchange. There are many companies which promise insurance first but later on, their diamond quality turns bad and they do not provide warranty afterward.
Lastly, an engagement diamond rings has done whatever it could. The rest lies on you. Make it a surprise and propose her in way she can never say no, just in case your ring is a bit small!
Related videos to 4 C’s of Engagement Diamond Rings:
Ultimate diamond buying guide. 4Cs with The Jewellery Editor
Which of the “4 C’s” is most important? Buying a Balanced Diamond
Diamond Education – Learning Beyond The 4C’s
Guide to Diamonds – The Four C’s of Buying a Diamond Ring
4 C’s of Diamonds | Diamond Rings
Related Infographics to 4 C’s of Engagement Diamond Rings:
4 C’s of Engagement Diamond Rings
4 c’s of diamonds order of importance, diamond 4cs chart, engagement rings, diamond clarity, diamond cuts, blue nile, diamond buying guide chart, diamond buying advice, engagement rings tiffany, jared engagement rings, engagement rings sets, engagement rings gold, engagement rings princess cut, engagement rings cheap, wedding rings, engagement ring styles,