15 Tips About Benefits Of Hemp Oil From Industry Experts : Hemp has been getting much publicity in the news lately and for good reason. Many countries have adopted medical marijuana as a solution for some chronic diseases. Known as hemp its many forms continue to evolve as the health care industry incorporates it into mainstream practice.
Hemp oil lists as a particularly convenient form of cannabis. Easy to use and easy to deliver it has created some intriguing prospects even for use in senior citizens or eye conditions such as glaucoma.
The American Sleep Association reported that 50 to 70 million Americans have some type of issue with sleep. Rather than give prescription drugs some medical professionals have tried in Canada where medical cannabis has been legalized since 2001 to use hemp oil instead. According to Hemp. Dr. Rapheal Mechoulam found in the body that the endocannabinoid receptors respond positively to hemp.
The benefits of hemp oil not only help a person go to sleep but it also possibly increases the all-important REM sleep latency. A study on rats showed significant gains in their REM phase sleeping. Rats often become used to simulate processes in human biological systems. One of the leaders in the industry PotNetWork Holdings has created a variety of oils for those who need sleep. If someone has pets with a similar issue, they also make a line of pet hemp oil for that as well.
The Benefits of Hemp Oil
Medical cannabis companies have been gearing up for some time and the amount of users of hemp oil continues to astound even cynics. Here are 15 tips of hemp oil benefits.
- In Canada investing in hemp oil has become common and entirely legal so it can help build wealth.
- A preclinical efficacy study on inflammatory bowel disease had a positive result for hemp oil.
- Hemp oil seed will moisturize skin and alleviate itching along with irritation.
- For atopic dermatitis, the omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids alleviated symptoms in 20 weeks.
- Healthline reported many studies showing hemp oil relieves pain.
- Multiple sclerosis patients treated with hemp oil have reduced walking and muscle spasm.
- In cancer treatment patient’s hemp oil reduces the side effects.
- Hemp oil can reduce the inflammation of acne.
- Hemp oil in some people with severe epilepsy reduces seizures.
- For seniors with Parkinson diseases hemp oil can help them obtain sleep.
- Some studies show that hemp oil may help reduce high blood pressure.
- In substance abuse treatment hemp oil helps reduce dependence on morphine and heroin.
- In 2018 the FDA approved the prescription drug Epidiolex which contains hemp oil for treating epilepsy.
- Some reports show hemp oil can reduce the pain of arthritis.
- Research has begun on how hemp oil can help reduce the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Many research projects continue in the Western Hemisphere on medical hemp oil.
If you are looking to read more on Hemp Oil and its benefits, go check out Functional Remedies today! They’ve got a great variety of quality hemp oil products that are helping many in managing their medical problems.
Related Videos about Benefits Of Hemp Oil :
Top 10 Health Benefits of Hemp Oil
Amazing Hemp Seed Oil Benefits & Uses for Skin, Hair & Cancer
The Benefits Of Hemp Oil
Hemp Seed Oil: Benefits and Uses
Hemp Seed Oil and Its Beneficial Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Related Infographics about Benefits Of Hemp Oil :