СBD Oil: To Vape Or Not To Vape : Just a few years ago, the image of people exhaling clouds of steam with stylish electronic devices began to draw attention. You can see them everywhere these days: vaping – the process of e-smoking – is becoming more and more popular.
E-smokers or vapers use devices called vaporizers. Vaping is typically advertised as a safer alternative to smoking. Why vaping? People can adduce at least six strong reasons for vaping:
- vaping helps to quit smoking cigarettes;
- unlike cigarette smoke, vape steam doesn’t have a nasty smell;
- vaping helps to relax;
- vaping is a habit – like chewing gum;
- vaping is a conversation starter;
- vaping is a good show: imagine huge steam clouds taking on fancy forms!
There is a variety of e-cigarettes and vape juices that substitute tobacco. Some of them contain nicotine, while others don’t. Battery operated devices for alternative smoking include vape mods and vape pens. Design is also varied: devices can look like a small flashlight or a high-end accessory. In recent years CBD oil vaping is becoming more and more popular. Is it a state-of-the-art treatment or just another hot trend? Is vaping CBD oil safe? Let’s rewind to the very beginning.
The History Of Vaping In Two Words
Hon Lik, a developer from Hong Kong, created an e-cigarette prototype in 2003. He aimed to project a device that could be used instead of cigarettes and thus prevent people from risks caused by tobacco addiction. The first e-cigarette was completed with a self-contained power supply and evaporation system. In 2004 the e-cigarette was patented. The developers have been improving new versions of the product. Finally, they adjusted the device to a pocket gadget. However, has Hon Lik’s intention come to reality? Could vaping substitute smoking cigarettes?
Unfortunately, there are no profound recent studies that could prove vaping efficacy in quitting smoking. The findings were not particularly reliable for a number of reasons. First of all, the experiments were rather short-term and lasted no longer than six months. Second of all, the participants were using other methods to help them quit smoking cigarettes whilst also substituting them with electronic ones. This led the researchers to doubt whether the reason for their results was in switching to alternative smoking or in additional new habits.
CBD Vape: What For?
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the natural cannabis plant compounds. Unlike THC, another well-known marijuana element, CBD, isn’t psychoactive and doesn’t make you high. In recent years CBD popularity has grown because of its therapeutic effects: it is used for pain relief, inflammation, anxiety, depression, sleep disorders and even epilepsy treatment. How does it work?
There is a so-called endocannabinoid system in our bodies, which consists of endocannabinoids – molecules that facilitate memory, cognition, and inner organs` functions. CBD interacts with the endocannabinoids, and they transmit them to the brain.
Today, you can find a wide variety of CBD products in the UK: CBD oils, creams, balsams, tinctures, gummies and capsules. CBD vaping is referred to as one of the most popular methods to consume cannabidiol. Can you vape CBD oil? Absolutely not. Typical CBD oil is for oral use only. It usually contains coconut oil, which is unsuitable for inhalation. One research on using CBD oil for vaping found that it can cause severe diseases like lipoid pneumonia. Do not use it for smoking even if there are no restrictions mentioned on the label.
There are CBD infused products that have been manufactured specifically for smoking, and unlike traditional oil tinctures for oral use, these products do not contain coconut or olive oil. These products are:
- CBD vape juice is also called CBD vape oil or CBD distillate. This type of product does not contain oil, as the name would suggest. Though it is designed specifically for vaping purposes, it can also be suitable for oral use as it is usually made from edible ingredients. If there are extra ingredients other than PG, VG, and CBD extracts, terpenes, and cannabinoids, it should not be consumed orally. To identify if a product is safe for inhalation, you need to check the label: usually, it suggests “vaping”, “vape juice”, “e-juice”, or “e-liquid”;
- CBD cartridges are slim e-cigarette tanks of CBD juice. Some of them contain pure CBD distillate, and others include CBD produced using CO2 or solvent-based extraction method;
- CBD vape oil is supposed to provide the same therapeutic benefits as any other CBD product. It helps to manage nervousness and stress, to relieve pain, inflammation, insomnia and other sleep disorders as well as epileptic fits. CBD vape juice is a natural product that can be used to support your general health.
Potential Benefits Of CBD Vape Oil
CBD vaping has some advantages over oral consumption of a conventional CBD product.
Firstly, CBD vape oil is absorbed faster than any CBD infused product taken orally. Inhaled CBD hits the endocannabinoid system in 1-3 minutes, and the effect can last up to 1-3 hours. That’s why it is better to choose vaping if you feel anxious or if you are in severe pain – CBD vape juice will have an immediate effect, unlike other forms of medications.
Secondly, CBD vaping prevents overdosing. You can measure a consumed dosage more accurately than other CBD products intended for oral use. It is more critical for those who use CBD regularly to treat chronic health problems.
Thirdly, If you enjoy smoking, CBD vaping can be a more pleasant and enjoyable alternative to using tinctures and capsules. Also, if you are a smoker, CBD vaping can help you quit smoking cigarettes. Usually, people tend to smoke regular cigarettes when they feel nervous or anxious. Inhaling CBD oil can not only provide you with instant relief but also become a healthier smoking substitute.
Unlike nicotine, CBD vape oil is formulated with much less carcinogenic and other toxic substances. The ingredients used in CBD vape products are as natural as the compounds of typical CBD oil.
СBD Oil: To Vape Or Not To Vape
vaping cbd vs nicotine, vaping cbd vs drops, vaping cbd oil benefits, cbd vape oil, how many puffs of cbd should i take for anxiety, how does cbd vape make you feel, safest cbd vape pens, cbd vape dosage chart,